Vacancy: Charity Support Manager
Sandy Bear Children’s Bereavement Charity believe that every child and young person should have the opportunity to thrive and to be the very best that they can be in the most challenging of circumstances – the death of a significant loved one.
We achieve this by working closely with children, young people and families, providing them with therapeutic, evidence-based support to help them through their grief; and by educating relevant professionals to know what to do when they are dealing with bereavement.
We are looking for an experienced and talented individual who has can use their skills to increase the profile of our charity. Working closely alongside our Charity Development Lead and Clinical Leads, you will support the day to day operation of our charity along with stakeholder management and supporting charity development.
What will you be doing?
- Working with both the Charity Development Lead and Clinical Leads to develop our operational procedures
- Supporting profile raising and fundraising through the development, delivery and evaluation of events and social media management
- To assist with the management and stewardship of key stakeholders
- Provide support to the Charity Development Lead in relation to income management and development
Interested? Well, here are some things that you need to know…
- We recognise skills and experience are transferable
- We welcome requests for flexible working patterns
- We are based in Pembrokeshire and work in Pembrokeshire at present
- We welcome new ways of thinking about how we work
The role is 22.5 hours per week.
Salary £26,000 – £29,000 pro rata commensurate with experience. Contract is initially for 1.5 years but will be extended (subject to funding).
Closing date – 19th October 2020.
For more information about the role, including a full job description, download this PDF file
To apply, please include a personal statement of no more than 500 words in the same document as your CV, explaining how you fulfil the essential experience as listed in the job description. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.