Vacancy: Charity Coordinator
Sandy Bear Children’s Bereavement Charity believe that every child and young person should have the opportunity to thrive and to be the very best that they can be in the most challenging of circumstances – the death of a significant loved one.
We achieve this by working closely with children, young people and families, providing them with therapeutic, evidence-based support to help them through their grief; and by educating relevant professionals to know what to do when they are dealing with bereavement.
We are looking for a talented individual who can use their skills to support the development of our charity. Reporting to the Charity Development Lead, you will support the day-to-day operation and administration of our charity alongside contributing to events and marketing efforts. The role is diverse and will suit a flexible and motivated individual with a passion for supporting children and young people.
What will you be doing?
- Working with both the Charity Development Lead and Clinical Leads to develop our operational procedures
- Supporting profile raising and fundraising through the development, delivery and evaluation of events and social media management
- Supporting the management and stewardship of key stakeholders
- Providing support to the Charity Development Lead as needed
Interested? Well, here are some things that you need to know…
- We recognise skills and experience are transferable
- We welcome requests for flexible working patterns
- We are based in Pembrokeshire
- We welcome new ways of thinking about how we work
The role is 22.5 – 30 hours per week.
Salary £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata commensurate with experience. Contract is initially for 1 year but will be extended (subject to funding).
Closing date – 13th April with interviews to be scheduled on the 21st April at Europa House, Milford Haven, SA73 2HW.
To apply, please include a personal statement of no more than 500 words in the same document as your CV, explaining how you fulfil the essential experience as listed in the job description.
Send to email@example.com.